Hot on the heels of our Xbox 360 debut last month, the PC version of Bastion is officially coming to Steam on Tuesday, August 16, 2011. Yeah, that soon! You can visit the Bastion page on Steam right now to preorder the game in time for the 10am PST launch or for more info. System requirements, the works!
What's different about the PC version of Bastion? We've taken the time to make sure the experience feels right at home on your gaming rig, specifically with these features:
• Gorgeous 1080p Resolution Experience the lush world of Bastion in stunning detail.
• Custom-Tailored PC Controls Fully redesigned, remappable controls created for PC – plus gamepad support.
• DRM-free When you buy something it should be yours.
• Steamworks Enabled Cloud saves, Leaderboards, and Steam achievements.
Bastion for PC retails for $14.99 in North America, and will be coming to other PC digital distribution services later this year.
While you wait, have a gander at these fresh new screenshots of Bastion in full 1080p glory. And be sure to read our earlier post about the just-released Bastion Original Soundtrack!
- "The Bastion ain't going to build itself. Well, not entirely."
Count on the Scrap Musket to clean up any mess.
Say hello to the dreaded Anklegator, one of many colorful creatures you'll meet in the game.
"Proper story's supposed to start at the beginning. Ain't so simple with this one."
To everyone holding out for the PC release of Bastion, thank you for your patience and we hope you'll find the wait was more than worth it! We look forward to hearing from you.