Update 26-oct-2018: Thanks to everyone who applied for the marketing artist position. At this point we're no longer seeking new applicants. Should we have any additional job opportunities in the future, we'll post about it here and via @SupergiantGames.
- Compose high-quality marketing art consistent with the look and feel of Supergiant, often using pre-existing assets and under tight deadlines.
- Create digital store art based on requirements and best practices of the respective platforms.
- Update / re-author game trailers for digital storefronts and social media.
About the Candidate:
- Proficiency with After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Experience using video software such as Premiere or Final Cut.
- Experience creating animated .GIF/MP4 loops a plus.
- Organized, efficient, and able to work autonomously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good at taking or asking for direction.
- Graphic Design/UX background a plus.
We offer a competitive hourly rate, flexibility in your work hours, option to work remotely, and the opportunity to work as part of a tight-knit, creative team. To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line "Marketing Artist". Include a link to your portfolio as the first line, and your resume in the body of the email (no attachments please).
Please be aware that a paid art test may be requested as part of the evaluation process for the position. We will be accepting applications for this position until October 26, and will follow up with prospective candidates by early November.